28 November 2013

Thankful Part 2: Things I AM Thankful for

I already did what I am not thankful for in this post, so here's what I am thankful for:

  • My daughter. Forever and always. First and foremost.
  • My mother, for raising me to love and always believe in the best in people, although we all know the best isn't always as much as we expect it to be. Usually it isn't anywhere near where our best is.
  • My family, for always listening and being there, even when I don't think I need them.
  • What appears to be my daughter's love for animals. She's not even a year old and I can tell how much she loves animals -- even if it's just because they look like fun toys.
  • Being able to make friends out of strangers fairly easily.
  • The color yellow.
  • Rainbows.
  • My best friend, Brittani. She just moved to Kentucky a couple weeks ago and I'm heartbroken. I will post about her soon. Working on it. Ugh. I really do miss her.
  • The ability to breastfeed.
  • My nursing Guru, Sarah. Without her, I may not be successful in the one thing I was adamant on doing since I found out I was pregnant.

My love, forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment