06 December 2013

Happy Early Christmas / Holiday

I got to open a gift early because I have a photo gig on the 13th of this month (details about that later) and because I have no patience and I was the one who did all the work to order the darn thing! I got my first prime lens! This is my first ever non-kit zoom lens! :) It's a Nikkor 50mm AF 1.8 D - It has the ability to AF (autofocus) but not with my camera. My camera only is able to MF (manual focus) with the lens. This is because my camera does not have an internal focusing motor -- I know, because I researched it before I chose the lens. For a motorized lens, it would've been another $100, which we just cannot afford right meow. I'm such a happy camper!
Why yes! My camera is red :)
Testing on le kitteh. Lily!
Cuddling with YaYa.
Can this be any cuter!?? My mom's hand with my daughter's hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment