02 March 2014

Something New

Whilst out and about shopping, I picked up a couple new things... I've been aching for some sort of backdrop, since my brown wall is kind of boring and beat up already (although we just painted it early last year...)

I picked up a patterned shower curtain and a super cool handy dandy magnifying glass. I've had this strange obsession with them for a while and finally invested in one! I plan to collect more. This one just spoke so loudly to my soul! My crazy ginger soul. I've been so lacking in inspiration to do anything so I thought revamping my makeshift studio would help! I should also probably mess around more with lighting... since it's always from the same angle. :/ BUT, who cares about that right meow. I played around with some photos and here are the best! :)

Yay for mini photo-shoots!




I'm a goof, I know... :) I just love strange and quirky things. I always look at the glasses when I go to Marshall's, but I have never bought one. There was another super cool and colorful one that looked like a set of maracas. I didn't snag that one, unfortunately. I'm excited to utilize this backdrop often and collect more! I forgot to mention that all my shopping items today came from Marshall's. They're the bee's knees.

Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment