20 April 2014

Easter 2014: Baby's first Easter basket

Last Easter holiday we were unable to really celebrate, since it fell on the day after I had Mar. I was still in the hospital and recovering so I had no idea Easter had come and gone when I left the hospital. Clearly, I was a bit preoccupied!

This year, I want to make sure I do something for her (even if she's only a year old) so that we will establish a tradition for her. I want to take her every year around her birthday/Easter to get frozen yogurt (because we both love it) and get her a movie. We're going to get her Frozen since that seems to be one of the few movies she will stay awake and focused long enough for.

My mom and I set up an Easter basket for Mar that consists of all of her favorite snacks. Some of the snacks we already had around the house. The basket my aunt made for her and the grass was from a gift Mom received a while back. We were on a tight budget, but I think we did great!



I can't wait to give her basket to her and let her dig in to her goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment