30 April 2014

Wish List Wednesday

I've decided to try a few weekly series! I want to build more traffic to my blog and the only way I can think to do it is to have more fulfilling content!

Introducing...

Wish List Wednesday

This completely ridiculously adorable Halloween costume for Halloween this year for Mar!

These leggings by Mademoiselle Mermaid. I want to purchase the pattern for these and totally make, like, every color imaginable!
This beautiful DSLR camera satchel... I'm so in love and I love plaid so much.
and finally these super cool leggings from iPwnYoga!

Tune in next week for more wants and wishes! I will own that satchel though! It's gorgeous. I'm working on figuring out how to make those leg warmers, too. :) If I can MAKE something, I'll definitely try it. Maybe I can even make Mar's halloween costume! By then, the will probably be telling me what she wants to be for Halloween... Which will probably be a Bubble Guppy. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment