16 December 2013

Deck the Halls and Trim the Tree! Ok, Maybe Just Trim the Tree...

Mom and I worked our behinds off tonight to decorate and secure the tree so any of the eight cats we have don't knock it down again. So far it's stayed up well ! I'm sure some of the shell ornaments have been strewn about the house, but as long as the tree stays up, I'm happy. It looks so lovely! I'm proud of us. We got these cute (weird) little blue round bulb lights from Target. At first I was kind of skeptical, since I'm not a huge fan of colored lights on a Christmas tree -- I just think it looks tacky -- but these look really cute! The tree was super on sale the year before last (at KMart, I think) and pre-lit. It's pretty cool and easy to put together. I put mom on task to fluff the tree while I cleaned up the living room and tree spot. :) (We have a bajillion pets who like to make a huge mess in the living room every night!)

Ok, so here are some pictures! And OF COURSE I had to set my baby in front of the tree! Just quick snapshots and I got a little trigger-happy. Better too many than not enough :)

Mom fluffing


Very (not) helpful helper!

And one last one to show how absolutely adorable my little person is!

If you look really close, you can see her first tooth! Finally was able to get a picture! :)
Well, that's all for now. Sorry it's a little photo-heavy. I told you I went crazy!
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment