18 March 2014

Wilting Flowers


I always thought wilting flowers were much more beautiful than fresh-cut flowers. I can't really explain why, but I guess it's somewhat morbid. I've always found that they just show much more detail. They show more life in death. These flowers were a gift to my mother from a family at her former job. They have been kept in my room and making me room smell so nice!

I should post more interesting things, like how-to posts and such... but I'm boring.

This awesome sweater in the photos is a yellow unicorn sweater that I thrifted from one of my favorite bloggers, Dana, at The Wonder Forest! You really should check out her blog. It's very informative and she designed it herself! I've learned much about blogging and design from her page, alone. She hosted a "shop my closet" kind of thing on her Instagram - which is where I fell in love with the unicorn sweater!

:) Photos:



**Want to keep cut flowers fresher longer? Add a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar or vodka to your vase water!**

Until next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment